Translate

Tuesday 26 January 2021

Home Made cleaning Stuff - Washing up liquid! First attempt- The Castile Soap Method

Cleaning Your Wood Floors with Dish Soap and Water ...         

 

This was a lot of fun to make and I didn´t make too much mess! I had a recipe which I found and all the necessary ingredients so I thought I would give it a go! 

Ingredients:
6 Tablespoons of Castile Soap
450ML warm water   
2 Teaspoons of Vegetable Glycerine (I used Agar Agar)
2 Tablespoons of White Vinegar
10 drops of essential Oil (Any)
 
Method:
Put the soap in the bottle you will be using to store the washing up liquid (I,m calling mine Pixie) and the warm water and stir to mix.   Add the glycerine and mix well.  Add the vinegar and mix until smooth then finally add the essential oil.  Put on the lid and shake to mix.
 
The only thing I found was that because I was used to ordinary shop bought liquids which produce bubbles, this one didn´t produce hardly any at all.  However, it did clean nicely and left my hands feeling nice and soft.  
 
I will report back after I have been using it a while to update!
 
The blog song for today is: "Friends will be Friends" by Queen
 
TTFN                           

No comments:

Post a Comment