Translate

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Zero Waste : re-use your old plastic containers and refill from Camamil-la in Ciutadella

If you want to cut down on the new plastic that you buy containing cleaning products and the like try going to Camamil-la, this place is fantastic! This is the easiest way to start to "go zero waste".  You take along your empty bottles and they will refill them for you, however much you want!  Obviously the weight of the bottle is not charged for!











The bath cleaner is very nice and smells of coconut, it is a good price too!

The great thing too is that it´s a local shop, so when I buy something I know that it is helping the local economy.

Because I make my own clothes detergent and other stuff I do not go in there as often as I used to! The girls in there are very nice and informed so it is always a pleasure to go there!

Before I started making my own stuff I bought the clothes detergent, shampoo, fabric softener, washing up liquid and the bathroom cleaner, all were very good.  I would prefer to use washing powder but because of the damp here it is really impossible to store it well without it being ruined!

The blog song for today is: " Prince Charming" by Adam and the Ants

TTFN


 


No comments:

Post a Comment