Translate

Tuesday 6 April 2021

Zero Waste campaign in Menorca -download the app

 

cartell 

 

I really hope that this works better than the RECICLOS campaign. 

I have downloaded the app and registered, it is actually quite good.  It gives a lot of practical advice and there is also a points scheme too!

I have been trying to do zero waste for a while now and it is not as easy as you think, however a slight adjustment of the chip and it becomes easier!

Here is a screenshot of the first challenge, when it is completed you move on to the next!












I will at least be giving it a go!  

The most important thing is that it encourages people to start somewhere, no matter how small the action is!

 The blog song for today is: "Take me I´m Yours" by Squeeze

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment