Translate

Sunday 1 November 2020

15th Anniversary of our move to Menorca

A day to celebrate, we have been here 15 years on this very day, what an experience so far.  For us it was a good decision. We came here for the quality of life and we have it.  It has been a challenge to adapt to the Spanish way of life but it is working out well.  

This is such a laid back place, at first it took a bit of getting used to!  Q- How long will it take? A- Not long.  Q- I need this making, how much? A- Not much.  The pace is so much slower than of the UK, but after a while you find yourself answering in the same manner!!  

my blast from the past song today is:  Going for the one by Yes.

I remember trying to copy their yes logo for ages when I was at school, along with Queen!  Also driving my family crazy trying to learn the lyrics to Hotel California, one line at a time on the record player!

Well thats me for today

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment