Translate

Thursday 7 January 2021

What to do with old keys!

 A bunch of keys    

I was having a bit of a sort out the other day and near to my front door I have some hooks with a lot of keys hanging up, I have no idea what they are for!  This sent me on a mission and I then found even more stashed in drawers all over the house!

What on earth can I do with them!  I think some were even from somewhere in the UK! 

After a bit of investigation I came across this advice!

Best Suggestions

Reuse: Lots of people have suggested using them as different type of decorations and jewellery. At the moment this one is not an option for me!

Recycle: If you’d rather recycle them for charity, they’re collected by a number of charities. I have been l have found two so far, one is called key for hope and the other keys for kindness.  I am not sure how it works.

I haven´t seen anything here in Menorca, but I was thinking about just taking them along to our local recycling centre on the industrial estate,  They have sections for almost everything there, it must be better than throwing it in the green organic bin.

The blog song for today is" Telephone line" by Electric Light Orchestra

 

TTFN

 

No comments:

Post a Comment